Welcome to the Renesas Linux Opensource Support Site
Welcome to the Renesas site for Linux and Open Source Software. This site provides a broad range of information regarding software targeted to run on the Renesas SuperH and ARM processors. As a major embedded CPU provider, Renesas actively collaborates with open source developers and their projects to improve the developer and user experience with Renesas SuperH and ARM processors. This site serves as a central information repository for open source software on Renesas SuperH and ARM processors.
Renesas strives to provide the Linux and Open Source community with relevant and current documentation regarding all software and hardware Open Source efforts. To facilitate this, White Papers are offered here for download.
Each opensource software on this site has been delivered by eachproject with opensource license, so everyone who use these software must understand and follow its delivery condition. Renesas does notprovide any extra grant for each components and we do not provide any gurantte and/or support responsibility with them. RENESAS MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO MARKETABILITY, MERCHANTABILITY,FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, IN NO EVENT SHALL RENESAS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT,INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE, OR LOSSES OR EXPENSES RESULTING FROM INFORMATIONS ON THIS SITE.
- Linux is a Registered Trademark of Linus Torvalds. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
- SuperH is a trademark of Renesas Electronics Corp.
- ARM is a registered trademark of ARM Limited. Cortex, Neon is a trademark of ARM Limited.
- Armadillo is a trademark of Atmark Techno, Inc.
- Other product names, company names, or brands mentioned are the property of their respective owners - Other product names, company names, or brands mentioned are the property of their respective owners